Visa & Immigration Information

Students who require an I-20 must provide documentation of funding to support study in both Applied English and their graduate program. This documentation must be submitted to the graduate admissions office of the school to which the student has applied. The graduate admissions office will provide the approved I-20 to the student. Questions regarding this process should be directed to the student's graduate admissions office.